Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Directions

I always wondered what to use my blog for, and, up to this point it has been rather haphazard. Sometimes rants flow and the very next moment it may be recipes or the newest website I found. So I was thinking that maybe I should leave this for our best homeschooling moments and field trip type stuff. You know, the light bulb moments where somebody might want the same info? The wait! Don't do this kind of thing... But at the same time I thought that maybe it should follow my children as we navigate the whole diet and allergy thing. I love both. So I am going to attempt to direct my posts in that direction. No more rants (I hope) and wandering thoughts. I will do my very best to focus. So with that being said...

We are packed and ready to go. Our trip officially begins on Friday afternoon but tomorrow will be spent doing last min. things. We found someone to look after the house and someone to mow the lawn. We have toys and games, school books, and the ever present computer. We are planning to visit D.C. and Lynchburg while we are away, not to mention all of the things in Richmond. What history! We are all really excited and can't wait to start the adventure. The hardest part will be the car ride with four children. But it will be over quickly. We are planning to stop frequently and spend time with friends along the way. My goal is to document our adventure. Wish us luck. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment